Document design tokens managed in Interplay
Managing design tokens
You can import your design tokens into Interplay to
- Manage them interactively in browser
- Publish them to use in Figma
- Use them to interactively theme your code components
Interplay can keep your tokens up to date automatically from your code repo. For more details on how this works, please see Importing from your repo
To document your design tokens, you can insert token groups directly into your documentation pages in Interplay.
To do this:
- Create a Tab for your components as described in Tabs, Sections and Pages
- Type a forward slash ‘/’ and choose the Token Group content block
- Select the token group that you want to add
The token group will be embedded into the page, and any future changes to the token group will automatically be updated in this documentation.
Did this answer your question?