Embed automated content from Interplay in Notion and other tools
Embedding Interplay in other tools
Interplay can automatically keep your design tokens and code components up to date from your code repo. Once this automation is set up in Interplay, you can:
- Create documentation in Interplay that includes this automated content embedded - see Creating Documentation
- Embed this automated content from Interplay in your favourite content writing tools such as Notion and Confluence - details below
First, add your tokens to Interplay by uploading a JSON file or by sync’ing them automatically from your code repo.
Once you have added them, you can embed them in other tools. To do this:
- Copy the embed link for the token group you want to embed
- Paste the embed link into the embed feature of your documentation tool. e.g. in Notion you can type a forward slash and choose Embed:
Embedding component examples
Once your components are imported into Interplay, you can embed your component examples in other tools such as Notion and Confluence:
- Go to the component page in Interplay
- Copy the embed link for a specific component example in the context menu
- Embed the information in your writing tool as in Notion example for tokens above.