User security is managed at the workspace level
Inherited workspace permissions
The default permissions for your design system are inherited from your Interplay workspace.
To manage your workspace security and permissions, please see Roles and Security
Design system permissions
You can override this inherited security at the design system level. For example, you might set who has edit access your design system.
To do this:
- Open your design system in Interplay
- Choose Settings from the menu
- On the permissions tab
- You will see that the permissions are inheriting from the workspace by default
- In the dropdown, choose anyone that should have different access to this design system. At least one person must retain edit access.
- You can then amend the level of access that all other workspaces members have.