You can push Figma frames and local components to Interplay. To push a library component, first open the library in Figma and push to Interplay from there.
To push from Figma to Interplay:
- With the Interplay plugin open in Figma, select the Frame or Component you would like to push to Interplay.
- Click the Push icon in the Interplay Plugin
- In the push dialog, choose or create a Project in Interplay that you would like to push to. Add a description of your changes.
- Click Publish to push to Interplay. Your design will be pushed to Interplay and a link displayed for you to click through to your Interplay project.
- You can now inspect and iterate your screens to work them up as you approach production.
- Code components can be inspected as configurations of components - prop settings or JSX
- Design components can be inspected as CSS or CSS in JS.
For more information about inspecting compositions in Interplay, see